Details: Category: Ramadan | Published: 21 May 2016 | Hits: 2226
GUIDELINE FOR AN EXCELLENT SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE
The following guideline should be adhered to during all prayer times.
- We encourage you to bring your children along with you, but they must be closely supervised. No child should be left unsupervised in the building at anytime.
- All youth must be accompanied & supervised by a parent or an adult and must attend the prayer.
- Please observe noble silence in the prayer hall.
- Conversations in the passage way area should be kept to a minimum.
- To prevent musty food smell, please clean the prayer hall if you bring food for iftar.
- Please make sure that your cell phones are set on vibrate rather than ring.
- No loitering in the hallways, the building, or the parking lot will be permitted.
- Please assist us in keeping our Masjid clean.
- Please utilize the shoe & coat racks that have been placed for your convenience.
- Please express your respect for the house of Allah and dress modestly.