Details: Category: Services | Published: 24 March 2015 | Hits: 1544
FUNERAL SERVICE (JANAZA)
Innalillahi wa Inna Ilaihe Rajeun (Surely we belong to Allah and to Him shall we return). We are extremely sorry for your loss. We are here to help you through this journey, please call us and we will make sure all are taken care off.
Please contact us as soon as possible. Depending on where the passing away (death) occurs please take the steps as mentioned below.
AMDA Contact: Sheikh Munawar Haque
Phone number(s): 248-906-8496
(If you want Sheikh's presence at grave site during the burial process please mention it to him)
Rahman Funeral Home
Phone: 313-999-4953 or 313-366-2310
If passing away (death) occurs in
- Hospital: Inform the nurse that Rahman Funeral Home will pick up the deceased body and take care of the funeral arrangement. Then call AMDA and Rahman funeral service (24 hours service). Sign hospital release papers authorizing Rahman Funeral Home to remove the deceased body.
- Home: Call Hospice or local police. Inform them that Rahman Funeral Home will pick up the deceased body and take care of the funeral arrangement. Then call AMDA and Rahman funeral service (24 hours service).
- Accident: Generally you must go to the Medical Examiner to identify the body. Inform pathology department that Rahman Funeral Home will pick up the deceased body and take care of the funeral arrangement. If possible, please sign release papers authorizing Rahman Funeral Home to remove the deceased body. Then call AMDA and Rahman funeral service (24 hours service).
Cost of the funeral service varies from $3350 to $4750. This is dependent on the burial site of choice. Final cost will be provided by Rahman Funeral Home
Location of Janaza prayer
44760 Ryan Road
Sterling Heights, MI 48314
Name of the funeral service providers: Imam Abdullah El-Amin / Rahman Funeral Home
Following service will be provided by the provider:
- Removal of remains
- Transportation for the deceased
- Supply Kaffan, oils , spices, if desired
- Arrange cemetery services
- Be responsible for washing of the body (with appropriate gender of the deceased)
- Transportation to cemetery of choice
- Supply all necessary permits and death certificates
To ensure the privacy, respect and decency of our sisters, Rahman Funeral service will provide female funeral director for all the activity related to preparation of the deceased body.
Please note: Each situation has different circumstances according to the wishes of the next of kin. Every effort will be made to satisfy those desires within legal and practical means.
NOTE: Remember to mention the cemetery that if law permits you want to lay the casket directly on soil. Concrete vault can be placed upside down.