· On Feb 2nd, participated in a one-hour session of English as a Second Language (ESL) Chat Program at the Faith Lutheran Church in Troy.
· On Feb 2nd, on occasion of the Friday Family Night Event, showed two short videos mainly showing people’s general reaction to President Trump’s ban on citizens of seven majority Muslim countries.
· Conveyed through email to Br Khaleel Soharwardi the Board’s decision that his two sons—Hafiz Taha and Hafiz Ameen will be leading the Tarawih Prayers this Ramadan at AMDA inshaAllah. Sent a copy of the email to the Board.
· Conveyed through email to Shaykh Ahmed Essam who had travelled from Egypt to lead the Tarawih prayers last Ramadan the board’s decision that this year’s Tarawih would be led by local Huffaz. Sent a copy of the email to the Board.
· Recommended to the Board to host the ‘Media Training’ workshop for the Imams to be conducted by Sound Vision, on Wednesday, February 15th from 9:30 am to 1:00 pm at AMDA. About 15-20 Imams will be participating.
· Delivered a khutba on Friday, Feb 10th on the topic: “The Lawful and the Unlawful in Islam.´
· Delivered a khatira after Fajr prayer on Saturday, Feb 11th on the topic, “The Human Heart.”
· On occasion of Sirah conference/ mawlid organized at AMDA on Saturday, February 11th, delivered a speech on the topic, “Remembering the Prophet (SAW) through his Sirah.”
· Sent an email to Br. Rumman (Assistant Imam) that he should prepare himself to give a khutba at AMDA on Friday, March 31st and that he should be consistent in reading a hadith to the congregants after Isha prayers every day.
· Participated in the ‘Media-Training workshop’ organized for the Imams and conducted by Sound Vision, on Wednesday, February 15th from 9:30 am to 1:00 pm at AMDA.
· Delivered a khutba at IONA in the city of Warren on Friday, Feb 17th on the topic: “Concept of Modesty in Islam.”
· Delivered a khutba on Friday, Feb 24th at Tawheed Center, Novi on the topic: “Are we Muslims by Chance or by Choice?”´
· Sent to the Trustees of the Board, a template of the ‘Shahada Certificate’ that may be issued to a person who converts to Islam at the hands of the Imam. Such a practice is in vogue at the Islamic Organization of North America (IONA).
· Delivered a khatira after Fajr prayer on Saturday, Feb 25th on the topic, “The Worldview of Islam.”
· Gave a short speech at AMDA’s Fundraising event on Saturday, Feb 25th at the Balkan American Community Center in the city of Troy, Michigan.
· Delivered a short tafsir of few verses of the Qur’an every day after Fajr Salah.
· Conducted the weekly Quran classes on Wednesdays and Thursdays.