· Delivered a khutba on Friday, Nov 4, on the topic: “Our Obligation to Vote.” Also delivered a khutba on the same day and same topic at IONA.
· Delivered a talk on Friday, Nov 4, on the topic: “Islamic Solution to Racism” on occasion of the Friday Family Night Dinner Event.
· Delivered a khatira after Fajr prayer on Saturday, Nov 5 on the topic: “By what attributes should we remember Allah most.”
· Attended the MMCC Annual Unity Banquet on Saturday, Nov 6.
· Conducted a halaqa on Friday, Nov 11 after Isha prayers. The topic of discussion was: “The Ideal Muslim.”
· Sheikh Ibrahim Madani—a visiting scholar from Canada gave a talk in the Masjid on Saturday, Nov 12 after Isha prayers on the topic: Saving the ship of Humanity.”
· On Nov 16, made a suggestion through email to the trustees of AMDA’s board to advertise in the ‘Macomb Daily’ about AMDA conducting a 5 weeks course on Islam for non-Muslims starting sometimes in the first quarter of 2017. InshaAllah, I’ll be teaching the course.
· Delivered a khatira after Fajr prayer on Saturday, Nov 19 on the topic: “Degrees of Guidance.”
· Muslim Family Services—a non-profit charitable organization conducted a workshop at AMDA on Saturday, Nov 19 from 11:00 am to 4.00 pm on the topic, “Refugee Settlement Program.”
· Sheikh Moiz Hassan gave a talk on the topic of “Marriage” on Saturday, Nov 19 at 5:30 pm.
· Gave a short talk on the topic, “Duas for the Sick” and participated in a congregational dua after Zuhr prayers on Sunday, Nov 20 invoking Allah to bless everyone with good health, especially those who were sick in our community.
· Delivered a khutba on Friday, Nov 25 on the topic: “Fundamentals of Wisdom in Light of Surat Luqman - Part 1.”
· Conducted a Nikah ceremony in the Masjid on Friday, Nov 25 after Maghrib prayers.
· Br Noor Alam delivered a khatira after Fajr prayer on Saturday, Nov 26 on the topic: “Hardness of the Heart and How to Soften it.”
· Sayed Mostafa (Attorney) was in AMDA Masjid on Saturday, Nov 26 between 1:00 to 4:00 pm to answer queries on “Islamic Wills and Trust” and to receive applications from congregants / attendees who wished to have an Islamic Will made by him.
· Delivered two talks at IONA’s 12th Annual Convention held at Detroit’s Cobo Center on Saturday, Nov 26. The topics were: (1) Parenting in Islam, and (2) Countering Islamophobia.
· Conducted the weekly Quran classes on Wednesdays and Thursdays.